What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple's Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus or a Trojan, not a worm, or spam or spyware, or open pop-up windows.
What information stores a cookie?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information with the browser, not person.
What kind of cookies there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analytical cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc.
What are their own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. This website uses the following cookies that are detailed below:
Login: Cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your https://www.parkingtxofre.es account
Personalization: Cookies help me remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that I can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third Party Cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., The user can consult here! the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while you browse https://www.parkingtxofre.es, for example, when you use the button to share content from https://www.parkingtxofre.es on a social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Twitter cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Instagram cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Google+ cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Linkedin Cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Youtube cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
Can I delete cookies?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website should go to your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
- Configuration of cookies for Google Chrome
- Configuration of cookies for Apple Safari
- Configuration of cookies for Internet Explorer
- Configuration of cookies for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies you wish to allow.